directions and parking
The White Dress is located in the heart of Brighton’s bustling downtown district, on Main Street, across from the Milpond. The easiest way to access our building is via the public parking lot behind our building. And though we know that GPS and Google Maps will do the trick, we wanted to lay out step-by-step directions to help lead you here. You know, in case technology fails.
Please note that from April 2015 through November 2015, the main exit used to get to The White Dress will be closed due to a large road construction project. As such, please follow these alternate instructions to get to TWD!
- Take Exit #145, Grand River Ave. off of I-96
- Head toward Downtown Brighton on Grand River. So if you are coming from the East, take a left at the light at the end of the exit ramp. If you are coming from the West, turn right at the stop sign at the end of the exit ramp.
- You will go through 3 traffic lights on Grand River. The 4th traffic light will be Main Street.
- Turn right on Main Street.
- Take a left on S. West Street. This will be the first street on your left after turning on Main Street.
- Take first right into Brighton City Parking lot. This is a free lot, so feel free to park anywhere!
Our building can be accessed directly from this lot. Once you spot our sign, enter the doors, and follow the signs to get to our little world of wedding wonders. Or if you would prefer to come in through the newly remodeled store front, walk around to Main Street (around Downtown Main Martini Bar and Grille), turn left, and once you see some glamorous looking white dresses in the windows, you know you’ve found us!
And don’t forget, you can always call us for directions if you happen to get lost!
Street parking is available for those that love to parallel park. For the rest of us, the public parking lot will do! This free city parking lot will lead you directly to the back of our building. Or if you would prefer to come in through the newly remodeled store front, walk around to Main Street (around Downtown Main Martini Bar and Grille), turn left, and once you see some glamorous looking white dresses in the windows, you know you’ve found us!
Inside the Building
If you are using the rear entrance to 209 W. Main Street, you have just a bit farther to go to get to The White Dress. There is plenty of signage to help lead the way, but basically, head downstairs, mosey on down the hall (wave at the lovely gals in Shine Salon on your way by!), and come back up the stairs on the opposite side of the building. Now, you have arrived!